UFC 91: Amir Sadollah vs. Nick Catone

Updated: September 5, 2008

amir sadollah

According to FiveOncesofPain, The Ultimate Fighter 7 winner Amir Sadollah (1-0) will likely face Nick Catone (6-0) at UFC 91 on Nov. 15 from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, NV.

Bout agreements between Catone and Sadollah have not been signed but could be finalized by early next week.

In his only official MMA fight Sodollah defeated CB Dolloway at the finale of the Ultimate Fighter season 7.

Catone fights out of Ricardo Almeida’s Jiu-Jitsu Academy in Hamilton, NJ. He has fought most of his career with Lou Neglia’s Ring of Combat promotion based out of the Tropicana in Atlantic City. His last win came at Ring of Combat 20, he took the first round TKO win over Eric Tavares back in June.

1. Ryan S

September 5, 2008 at 9:45 am

I don't know anything about Nick Catone, but Amir has surprised me in every fight I saw him in. I'll say Amir for this one.

2. Ryan S

September 5, 2008 at 1:42 pm

I still agree with what I said up there

3. kom34

September 5, 2008 at 5:42 pm

i'll be pulling for amir. what am i saying. they never feed a tuf winner to the wolves so the other guy is probably a chump.

4. mike47

October 20, 2008 at 12:16 pm

when Nick is done with Amir he will have to rethink his mma career. "Catone is no chump"

5. zalbag

October 20, 2008 at 12:49 pm

yeah amir fights like NOG he gets his azz kicked on the feet, then he pulls a submission out of no where and wins.

6. Ryan S

October 20, 2008 at 12:53 pm

Thats a bad picture of Amir. He seems to adapt to his opponents skill level pretty well. He did in the show at least, even though it really wasn't THAT many fights. If Catone really is good, it should be interesting.

7. zalbag

October 20, 2008 at 1:13 pm

I guess the last picture i have of him in my mind was the dollaway fight. Its prolly not fair of me to generalize him so much. Cause i do like him