UFC 94 Video: Georges St. Pierre Training In Rio To Prepare For BJ Penn

Updated: January 1, 2009
UFC 94 Video: Georges St. Pierre Training In Rio To Prepare For BJ Penn

UFC welterweight champion Georges St. Pierre training BJJ in Brazil for a week in preparation for a mega fight with BJ Penn at UFC 94 “St-Pierre vs. Penn 2″ on January 31st.

1. alex

January 1, 2009 at 11:25 am

Pure class, I'm from Montreal and I met this guy a few times when he was working as a bouncer ans trust he's a really nice guy inside and outside the UFC, Go Georges on est avec toi! (Go Georges we're all with you)

2. MW74

January 1, 2009 at 4:01 pm

If YOU say you met him and he was cool, so be it…but EVERY TIME I see this guy something just rings up so phoney about him…watch to see when he gets beat and I bet a very different GSP will emerge…more like the guy who backtracked as if it would erase that embarrassment on it's own…and, yeah I have alittle bias, my cuz trains with BJ's boxing coach and he shows up at some of our events, but I do hope to see a damn good battle…eh?!… ;)

3. Kash

January 2, 2009 at 12:58 am

GSP seems like all class to me. He even seems nice when he is trying to trash talk…"I wasn't impressed by your performance".

4. MW74

January 2, 2009 at 2:10 am

….alright, THAT was funny…like something one of the fighters on "punchout" would tell you! hahahahah!:)

5. MW74

January 2, 2009 at 2:33 am

alex, maybe my prob with gsp is that he seems a little TOO french and not enough CANADIAN… I don't know..but I will say I'm glad he shut sera up cause that guy got annoying really quick…now I wish hughes would just take one more fight to do the same in THEIR feud…it's kinda entertaining to hear him complain for months before a fight, then get stuffed during fight night… is that mean on my part?…probably.

6. alex

January 2, 2009 at 11:40 am

Well it's just politics out here, for people from Quebec we don't really like to be called Canadians cuz we have a culture of our own. We see the rest of Canada more like american wannabes (no offense here) So it's normal if you don't see GSP enough Canadian, but he's not french either, we speak french but even people from France don't really understand us it's kind of funny. Well it's a bit complicated but could you been from Quebec you would understand what I'm sayin. And yeah I do think that this fight will be a threat for every MMA fans, surely it will be one hell of a fight. You surely noticed that GSP is my favorite fighter but I wouldn't bet on this fight, could go either way.