UFC 97 “Redemption” In-Depth Video

Updated: April 6, 2009
UFC 97 “Redemption” In-Depth Video

UFC 97 In-Depth video trailer. Anderson Silva – Chuck Liddell

1. Miko

April 6, 2009 at 3:14 am

Anderson by whatever he wants

chuck by cardio

2. roy

April 6, 2009 at 3:59 am

anderson no problem

shogun ?i hope

3. Oswald Gobblecock

April 6, 2009 at 8:02 am

We better see the old Anderson fight this time and hopefully Chuck has at least 1 great fight in him.

4. derek

April 6, 2009 at 9:16 am

anderson will be the aggressor (and victor) in this fight.

5. Al

April 6, 2009 at 11:00 am

I know anderson is going to win. There's no doubting him anymore. But I have this strange feeling that thales is going to pull out something crazy and shock the world. I hope Chuck comes back great, but I hope Shogun starts to live up to his hype…but both can't happen. I'm being torn in every way by this main and co main event.

6. STEVEO

April 6, 2009 at 11:55 am

I want chuck to win but who knows how that ones gonna end probably with someone getting KO'd and then Silva by TKO in the 1st or 2nd.

7. nikkidee

April 6, 2009 at 2:47 pm

Shogun wasn't very impressive in his last fight. Although he finished Coleman, it took forever and he had considerable advantages over him that he wasn't able to capitalize on (i.e. youth and more recent experience). It was basically a boring fight that left me feeling like I didn't care about either opponent. Not good.

With Chuck, you have someone who became cocky and complacent. It seems to me Chuck surrounds himself with a bunch of "yes men" (as does BJ) who never really level with him or push him beyond a breaking point. Chuck became too much of a rock star, and look what happened–first Rampage and than Rashad. Although I wouldn't put Chuck in Shamrock territory, if he doesn't win this fight it's going to look bad. This is not to say a former champion can't go on to have a great career–look at Franklin. It just seems Chuck is in a rut. I've seen that he's integrated some new people into his training, and that's nice to see. I want to see a hungry Chuck, the Chuck who annihilated Tito and Babalu.

8. dane drebin

April 6, 2009 at 4:23 pm

better keep those hands up shogun cuz chucks gunna put ur lights out if u try that 1 punch combo jab then hands below the waste like you did with coleman. hopefully he gets his cardio up and we get a war.

9. steve

April 6, 2009 at 6:15 pm

Dane if u ask me Chuck is the one who needs to keep his hands up. He keeps getting dropped because of it. I hope shogun comes in shape to the only thing that sucks about it if he does is it will be a quick fight with Chuck waking up and asking what happened. Anderson will hit drop and finish Thales within the first 3 minutes. Probally just a straight right or left doesnt matter. Thales is gonna get wrecked.