UFC All Access Wanderlei Silva

Updated: December 29, 2007

1. derek

December 29, 2007 at 6:43 am

one word: damn! after watching this, i have to say that wandy trains the hardest of all the fighters that have been featured on all access. all work, little play. his only play is when he's hanging out with little wandy, his son. i've seen liddell train, and damn, chuck trains very lightly and about 1/10 of what wandy is training. i take my accusations back about wandy on steroids. after seeing all the different techniques he does, i can see how wandy has such a muscular physique and tree trunk neck. chuck better be prepared.

2. Morey

December 29, 2007 at 9:26 am

After seeing how Wandi trains its hard for me to give Chuck the advantage. I just hope its a good fight with no quick KO. I want to see how these guys stack up against each other.

I don't know how he can stand an ice bath right after a workout, damn…Wandi is crazy. He fights and trains like an animal.

3. pukicibai

December 29, 2007 at 1:19 pm

quick finish is wht best.

quinton vs dan henderson really sucks.

more worst is sherk vs franca.

4. keivon

December 30, 2007 at 6:07 pm

I lost a lot of money on Wandi. I saw this and thought he was going to destroy Liddell. Then I saw how short he was and that liddell had the reach advantage. Thats all it took in this fight. Much respect to Wandi for throwing bombs while bloody and rocked, he is a true gladiator. He brings the spirit of bare nuckel fighting to the UFC…War Wandi!!!!!

5. JOE

December 30, 2007 at 8:56 pm

I like Wanderlei too. Just watch though, it's only a matter of time before people start picking him apart on all the forums. They'll all be jumping on the band wagon saying the same things. Wanderlei used to be good….Wanderlei was overrated…Wanderlei's washed up….Wanderlei's not "ELITE"……Wanderlei should retire….Wanderlei's good until he fights a great fighter now…. blah, blah, blah….All of his wins over great fighters will be minimized with the excuse that none of them were "elite" at the time, or whatever BS analysis is used.

Mark my words….It's coming.

6. Kash

December 31, 2007 at 1:05 am

I think Wandi is a fan favorite because he seems genuine in his interviews and he brings fury whenever he steps into the ring. I really think that even though he lost he was a fan favorite that night.

7. mixed.ma

January 15, 2008 at 8:31 am

Wand is going to do himself damage training like that and taking full hits in training … think of a boxer who's punch drunk after years of fighting with big gloves and then imagine the shots Wand has taking over the years plus this insane training regime … it's crazy.