UFC Fight Night 21 “Florian vs Gomi” Weigh-In Results

Updated: March 30, 2010
ufc fight night 21 poster

UFC Fight Night 21 “Florian vs Gomi” set for March 31st from the Bojangles Coliseum in Charlotte, North Carolina.

Weigh-Ins for the show go down today March 30th at 4pm EST.

MAIN CARD

Kenny Florian (156) vs. Takanori Gomi (155)
Roy Nelson (263) vs. Stefan Struve (248)
Nate Quarry (186) vs. Jorge Rivera (186)
Ross Pearson (156) vs. Dennis Siver (156)

PRELIMINARY CARD

Rafaello Oliveira (156) vs. Andre Winner (156)
Ronys Torres (155) vs. Jacob Volkmann (155)
Rob Emerson (154) vs. Nik Lentz (155)
Gleison Tibau (156) vs. Caol Uno (156)
Lucio Linhares (184) vs. Yushin Okami (184)
Gerald Harris (186) vs. Mario Miranda (186)
Charlie Brenneman (170) vs. Jason High (170)

1. Mac

March 30, 2010 at 12:32 pm

Struve is a HW to keep an eye on. Very tall, great striker, super accurate, a lot of potential. Should be interesting.

2. Oswald Gobblecock

March 30, 2010 at 12:51 pm

I gotta disagree, I don't think Struve could bust a grape. I think he's more awkward than accurate but that's just my 2 cents.

3. Jay

March 30, 2010 at 3:20 pm

Potential my ass. He got whooped by Dos santos who is already at the top of the heavyweights in the ufc. I think he will get a pink slip soon.

4. CobraClutch

March 30, 2010 at 6:32 pm

I think Struve is improving, and does have the physical attributes to give people problems, but I wouldn't call him a "great" striker or "super accurate." He has been getting better, but let's not get too carried away just yet. I will be interesting to see how a short pudgy guy does against a tall lanky dude, though….24 hours from now…we shall know.

5. Mac

March 30, 2010 at 10:14 pm

Valid arguments, but he has a 19-3 MMA record, although very few UFC fights. He lost a TKO to Dos Santos, but he has defeated Stojnic, Gormley, and Buentello, and I think his skinny physique lulls people into thinking he's weak, which I do not believe he is.

6. TartanTorpedo

March 31, 2010 at 4:28 am

Cobra the flying potato will cut down the magic beanstalk at every opportunity he gets. They're all the same height on the ground.

7. CobraClutch

March 31, 2010 at 10:32 am

I am a fan of Roy, so hoping you're right, Tartan.

8. CobraClutch

March 31, 2010 at 11:35 am

BOOM goes the Big Country Dynamite!