UFC Hat Thieves – Video

Updated: March 10, 2010
UFC Hat Thieves – Video

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjqoCx2a-mc

LookoutaWhale on the rash of stolen fighter hats plaguing the UFC. You can just see the pain in Mike Swicks face as a fans stills his sponsors hat as he makes his way to the cage.

1. Miko

March 10, 2010 at 6:33 am

I've never understood that. How pathetic and empty is your life when you feel the need to be a star fucker and steal someones hat… man that's lame.

Then again, I've never understood that whole mentality of

wanting to touch the fighters as the walk in either. Its so gay.

2. marco

March 10, 2010 at 9:47 am

I dont know why they let people so close to the fighters.

What if some one pokes their eyes or hits them cuts them i hate that.

3. WHODINI

March 10, 2010 at 11:29 am

hat theives ….lol …… i love it

4. crynot

March 10, 2010 at 12:02 pm

You know they expect their hat to be taken. Nothing wrong with it – a cool souvenir for a fan who spent a ton of money to get in.

5. ron shaw

March 10, 2010 at 1:39 pm

I think getting their hat and having it filmed is better than an autograph. personally i don't get the point to toughing them or stealing their hats but i laugh every time. it was like a bad omen for swick when it happened.

6. STEVEO

March 10, 2010 at 11:44 pm

I agree stealing hats is funny but the touching of fighters is a little wierd.

7. Affraidor Millionair

March 11, 2010 at 3:40 am

If I was one of those guys, about to beat the tar out of some other dude for a big payday….I don't know that I would want to be close enough to get touched…people are dirty and got $$$ on these fights….just saying…you know?