UFC on Versus 2: Jon Jones vs Vladimir Matyushenko Poster

Rob Kimmons vs. Steve Steinbeiss

1. ninjo

May 24, 2010 at 2:22 am

damn if wish they give bones som1 like bader

2. CobraClutch

May 24, 2010 at 3:24 am

Jones, remember the elbows don't go up and down and you can crush this can!

3. Big Jon

May 24, 2010 at 7:06 am

Cobraclutch i usually like ur posts but after hearing u call mayushenko a can i lose a lot of respect for you. matyushenko is a beast with an awesome record whos been fighting forever and is getting up their in age and still competing at a high level he deserves all the respect in the world. he is no can and would show you what a can is if u ever said that to his face. he's not who i would ahve put against bones but he will be good cerdible win for bones. bones is still very young and the ufc doesnt wanna rush his progress even tho i think hes an exception and is ready to fight anybody in the world.

4. dane

May 24, 2010 at 7:11 am

Vladimir has only lost 4 times and only been stopped by arlvoski and lil nog. hes never been subbed either in 28 fights. hes faught some of the best names in the sport and is the definition of a touch vet. hes more than worthy of being a test for jon jones. people can look at it as they are feeding him to the wolves but im sure hes stoked to main event a UFC show.

5. dane

May 24, 2010 at 7:12 am

he's also a national champion in wrestling

6. chris

May 24, 2010 at 7:22 am

Gentleman Jon Jones is going to walk through this bum. Mayushenko is a bum. he is going to get hurt…bad.

7. CobraClutch

May 24, 2010 at 8:08 am

Big Jon, relax dude. People on this site call less deserving fighters "cans" all the time. Of course Vlad can kick My ass…I'm not a professional heavyweight. Hahaha. But that doesn't mean he's on the same level as Bones.

And if you lost respect for me for THAT posting, but not any of my other thoughts…then you barely have respect for me at all (which is fine, I don't know you, so it doesn't matter). Maybe to be fair, you should lose respect for all the other people on this site saying Jones is going to crush Vlad, as well?

But thanks for the compliment of usually liking my posts. I appreciate that part. And it's OK…you'll like my posts again, but we won't always agree on everything, you know? :)

8. Big Jon

May 24, 2010 at 9:57 am

i think jon jones is going to walk through him aswell it doesnt mean hes a can hes walked through everyone hes faced vera is a very good fighter who just went to what should have been a draw with couture who could barely take him down and jones took him down instantly. jon jones is on another level for sure but i just dont like people disrespecting a guy whos been a badass for years in this sport before most people on this site even watched mma. vladimir is a vet that deserves his due.

9. CobraClutch

May 24, 2010 at 10:55 am

Then I apologize to you and Vlad for my terminology of "can." cool? :)

10. dane

May 24, 2010 at 11:32 am

for sure haha

11. BJJ Brown Belt

May 24, 2010 at 12:42 pm

This actually looks like a pretty good card to me. With the exception of the Munoz vs Okami fight, I would rather see any of the main card fights over some of the recent crappy main event or co-main matches that they have put on PPV.

12. Big Jon

May 24, 2010 at 3:20 pm

thats cool man ill go back to respecting ur posts lol gotta give vlad his his props im glad he gets to main event the versus show before he retires. he deserves the american fans to know who he is.

13. Rampage

May 25, 2010 at 2:19 am

Only girls and fags use Emoticons.

You know what I'm sayin?