UFC Rumors: Diego Sanchez Dating Ali Sonoma, UFC Pissed

Updated: June 8, 2007

According to UFCJunkie, Diego Sanchez has been dating UFC ring girl Ali Sonoma for quite some time now. According to UFCJunkies source, the UFC is not to happy with this relationship, although the reason is not yet known.

â“‚¬Å“Theyâ“‚¬“„¢re in love â“‚¬” big time,â“‚¬Â the UFCjunkie.com source says.”

â“‚¬Å“Dana Whiteâ“‚¬“„¢s none too happy about it,â“‚¬Â says our source. â“‚¬Å“He has a lot of nerve to even have an opinion, but thatâ“‚¬“„¢s besides the point.â“‚¬Å“

1. Kash

June 8, 2007 at 8:17 am

I don't see anything wrong with that. What I see wrong is how Josh Burkman is dating Arianny Celeste…I'm jealous of that. I can't see how soul patch gets that girl.

2. Mikey

June 8, 2007 at 9:45 am

I think that Dana is just worried that Diego is going to lose focus on training and end up not fighting as well. I can understand because Diego is a big name for the UFC and truthfully, if I was dating Ali…I definitely wouldn't be spending as much time in the gym.

3. UFCDaily.com

June 8, 2007 at 10:34 am

Why should the UFC care if they are an item. No harm, no foul in this one.

4. Realwun

June 8, 2007 at 5:10 pm

Ali is f'ing up with Diego. If she wants to date someone with a shot at the title she should be going out with Kos or Karo.

5. lisbeth sanchez

December 20, 2007 at 6:07 am

let diego date ali whats wrong with that.hes my far away cousin and ali is my idol and let them make love. i hope the best for you 2 and ali should still be aring girl imiss her

6. systemofazam

August 18, 2008 at 11:23 pm

you don't dip your pen in the company ink..

7. STEVEO

August 19, 2008 at 12:54 am

I cant believe retarded shit like this even ends up on this site!