UFN 13 News: George Sotiropoulos vs. Roman Mitichyan

Updated: February 13, 2008
George Sotiropoulos

George Sotiropoulos

The UFC has announced that “The Ultimate Fighter” Season 6 veterans George Sotiropoulos and Roman Mitichyan win go head to head at UFC Fight Night 13 on April 2 at the Broomfield Event Center in Broomfield, Colorado.

Mitichyan was sent home on the first episode after breaking his elbow. He later returned to fight on the TUF 6 finale show, quickly submitting Dorian Price at 23 sec. of the first round.

For more rumored fights on UFN 13, Check out our Fight Card section.

February 13, 2008 at 12:41 am

i hope george wins it

2. Realwun

February 13, 2008 at 3:31 am

Roman is a true fighter but I would pick George to win.

3. roy

February 13, 2008 at 3:49 am

yeah roman has alot of heart but george is a good fighter and bigger should be good at least.

4. Miko

February 13, 2008 at 7:20 am

As Funny as I thought Roman was on TUF, he's friends with Manny and Karo…. Thats instant dislike on my part.

Do we really need another guy saying, "I'm the best bro. I'll flip them on their heads bro. No one is better than me bro."

5. kazja

February 13, 2008 at 6:16 pm

Roman, Karo, & Manuel all are great fighters. They use to fight at Kage Kombat's Octagon Contenders every month back in 1996 in San Pedro Ca. They were competing in the original octagon in there teens. This is probably why they dominate the sport.

6. onri

February 13, 2008 at 6:57 pm

I'm just glad the UFC is giving Roman a chance to fight after he had to leave TUF. He seemed like a real fighter to me.