Video: 2009 Sengoku Ring Girls

Updated: July 17, 2009

Not much to be said. Hot Asian girls getting ready to hold up cards, hand out trophies after bouts and look good doing it. Thank You Sengoku, you get that Ring Girling is a team sport.

Props: FightLinker

1. Borat

July 17, 2009 at 1:32 am

A very nice….

2. Cobra Clutch

July 17, 2009 at 3:38 am

Red was the cutest. They coulda done a lot better, though, some of these girls looked a little "off."

3. Bob

July 17, 2009 at 4:26 am

Very nice indeed.

I agree about the red one, I be lusting like R Kelly after a pampers commercial.

Somebody better send this to Rampage :)

4. Cobra Clutch

July 17, 2009 at 9:17 am

feel free to fap away…..lol….

5. Joey

July 17, 2009 at 10:28 am

Yeah red looked really good in this vid.

6. Borat

July 17, 2009 at 10:37 am

How do you say, ahh??? I want to lick yourrr rum. Yes…

7. Joey

July 17, 2009 at 11:09 am

How muuuch??

8. Ryan S

July 17, 2009 at 11:13 am

nice link Cobra

9. My name a Borat

July 17, 2009 at 12:30 pm

I would wish to make a SEXY TIME with these ladies…Yes…High Five…

10. TokyoJOE

July 19, 2009 at 11:00 am

I must have the wrong link. All I see is retards in heel with bad teeth.

11. Cobra Clutch

July 19, 2009 at 12:37 pm

wow, Joe…who shat in your cereal this morning? i'm sorry they didn't have dicks and hairy asses. that would probably turn you on, instead, huh?

12. TokyoJOE

July 19, 2009 at 7:35 pm

No, Cobra. Just not into children, women built like children (refer to video) nor women build like children that have obvious retardation resulting from centuries of inbreeding (refer to video, again). If I wanted to see pigeon toed, uncoordinated 'tards poke themselves in the eye trying to salute/make the peace symbol I would have taken home that hot Down Syndrome chick from the last Special Olympics. That's right, Monga (female version of Mongo), I remember ya'.