Video: Chuck Liddell Promotes Book on Conan O’Brien

Updated: January 31, 2008

Chucks Book

1. Joe

January 31, 2008 at 1:53 am

The bit about his childhood picture was funny. I can't wait to see the rematch with Jardine.

2. Morey

January 31, 2008 at 4:39 am

Fans ask Chuck to punch them? It cant be to feel his power I bet its to get a law suit going and try to take some of that Chuck money.

3. Thomas

January 31, 2008 at 4:40 am

I want to see that rematch too. I say Jardine has no chance this time. Rampage on the other hand, I don't know if Chuck can match up against that guy or not. There's guys that can beat Rampage, and Chuck can beat them, but I don't know head to head.

4. BRANDON

January 31, 2008 at 2:02 pm

I dont really wanna see that fight…I dont care if Liddell can avenge that loss…I want to see Liddell vs. Rashad, or Shogun. And no Chuck cant beat Rampae becuase Rampage's style (loose, swooping puches, and quick power counters) matches up horrbly with Liddell's straight forward style, Quinton has Chukc's number

5. JOE

January 31, 2008 at 10:33 pm

Chuck doesn't have a straight forward style. He's an elusive counter puncher, and he would kill Rashad. I think Chuck would smoke Jardine this time now that he seems to be back to his normal self. I think Shogun at 100% might beat Chuck. I think Rampage would beat him again too, but I'd still like to see it.

6. dane drebin

February 1, 2008 at 8:49 am

ya brandon u got the chcuk rampage analogy all backwards bro… chuck is anything but straight forward he likes to be chased and counter punch. rampage isnt a loose swooping punchr either he uses a lot more technique and crisp punching combinations.

7. Miko

February 1, 2008 at 3:00 pm

Way to go Conan.

Thats the Best chuck interview I've ever seen.

He actually gave more than yes or no answers and didn't end his sentences abruptly.