Video: Countdown To UFC 88 Preview

Updated: August 30, 2008
Video: Countdown To UFC 88 Preview

Preview to UFC 88 “Breakthrough” on Sept. 6 from the Phillips Arena in Atlanta, Ga.

1. Morey

August 30, 2008 at 1:13 pm

It's hard to believe Chucks leg looks like that skinny thing in the injury pics. I think it will be a much better fight than people think. Rashad can get rocked but he doesn't break. I think we will see a hard fought finish by one or the other and one week away…I can't wait.

2. Oswald Gobblecock

August 30, 2008 at 4:02 pm

Rashad hasn't broke yet but who has he really fought, Tito? lol

3. Morey

August 30, 2008 at 9:46 pm

I think Tito and Bisping are good fighters. They aren't at the top but they are good challenges. On top of that he now has years of training with Team Jackson. Anything can happen but I don't think it will be a one minute fight.

4. Ryan S

August 31, 2008 at 12:19 am

so wait, is Liddell still fighting on this card? It sounded like they pulled him from the card.

5. Nichole Lesniak

August 31, 2008 at 1:29 am

The injury was from earlier this year and they pulled him from a card then.

6. Katemen

August 31, 2008 at 12:19 pm

This is going to be a good card, I am really excited about the the Liddell fight.

7. steve

September 1, 2008 at 10:50 am

Funny thing about Rashad fighting tito is he really lost but the ref gave took a point away from Tito. IMO the UFC could easily fix the grabbing the rope problem with molding plexiglass with the Cage to make it easy to see throguh and still keep the cage feel of it. Then nobody could hold on to the fence or use their basic instincts and not grab the thing. Problem solved. I rally am only interested in seeing the Rashad vs Liddell fight and Franklin vs Hamill fight. I do feel like Franklin and Hammill is a little weak for a co main event fight but w hat can ya do.