Video: Karo Parisyan Has No Faith In The Judging System

Updated: September 25, 2008

UFC welterweight contender Karo Parisyan talks with Raw Las Vegas TV,about his distrust of the athletic commissions and the way the referee and judge the fights.

The “Heat” makes his view’s known about favoritism of fighters by MMA referee’s and judges.

1. Onri

September 25, 2008 at 5:56 pm

Well it's a good thing he's either getting KTFO or too injured to fight or he would really be pissed at the judges.

2. Oswald Gobblecock

September 25, 2008 at 7:33 pm

Karo is a baby but there are some bullshit judges out there. We have all seen them time and time again.

3. steve

September 25, 2008 at 11:55 pm

I dont see how people can say the kimbo fight should have been stopped. It wasnt and he battled through it and won. If the person continues and wins then the fight was obviously called right and also in Karo's last stoppage loss he was fucked. He cant complain about that stoppage Alves was getting at him.

4. Ryan S

September 26, 2008 at 7:27 am

I don't think it should have been stopped when Kimbo was down, but I also don't think it should have been stopped when Thompson was on his feet. Oh well though. How does one become a judge? It should probably be someone who has also had physical training in the discipline they are judging. Just because you read about fighting in a book, doesn't mean you know enough to judge it. After seeing a lot of judges, I highly doubt they used to fight or train. Shit, I'd judge for free, just to watch the fights.

5. naco21

September 27, 2008 at 12:18 am

I believe most judges (and refs) are former fighters of some discipline. I know Herb Dean is a fighter and Cecil Peoples is a martail arts instructor. It might be hard to find judges that are old MMA fighters since the sport is relatively new though. I fight in TX and most of the judges and refs here are old boxers.

6. whodini

September 27, 2008 at 2:29 am

what a Dickhead he needs to finish his opponents …and he wont have to piss and moan and cry like a little girl when he losses … hes already a legend in his own mind

7. Tong Po

September 27, 2008 at 9:48 am

Karo, you bleed like Mylee.