Video: Karo Parisyan Looking To Put On A Good Show At UFC 88

Updated: September 4, 2008

Judo master Karo Parisyan will take on fellow Judo practitioner Yoshiyuki Yoshida at UFC 88 this Saturday.

1. tony

September 4, 2008 at 6:16 am

Karo is an ASS! Speaking of himself in 3rd person is ridiculous! I used to like him but he thinks he's so great. He needs to enter the school of Randy Couture for some humble pie.

2. whodini

September 4, 2008 at 7:16 am

i hope he gets his ass whooped again… like he did the last time

3. r0an

September 4, 2008 at 7:20 am

comon toe,

it wasnt that bad. I like Karo, hes always fun & entertaining to watch.

4. Patrick

September 4, 2008 at 7:46 am

I think he was a lot more humble in that interview than I've seen him in previous interviews where he trips over his huge ego. He is a talented fighter and I don't see that as a big ego but confidence. I like how he said that he wouldn't beat every guy in the division but he could still be dangerous, and I think it's true. It sounds like he finally got his shit together, hopefully it's true, I don't want to see him get dropped from the UFC, but I guess we'll see how he does come UFC 88.

5. Oswald Gobblecock

September 4, 2008 at 8:27 am

Remember him on TUF5 when he got into it with Diaz. I thought he was such a douche on that show talkin about "do you know who I am" yeah, a guy who will never be champ! Even thought I think both the Diaz brothers are d-bags too Karo still was the tool there.

6. Businessman

September 4, 2008 at 12:13 pm

Karo is pretty good but he is an asshole!!! As big of jerks as the Diaz brothers can be, this guy takes the prize. I wish Nate would have slapped the shit the out of him.

7. Mark

September 4, 2008 at 3:26 pm

Does anyone else think he keeps contradicting himself throughout this interview? Wish he'd stop saying bro every 10 seconds.

8. r0an

September 5, 2008 at 6:44 am

Looks like Karo's out with a back injury anyways. maybe panic attack-related??

9. Alex

September 5, 2008 at 8:45 am

Yeah I heard Karo is out. Anyone know if he is even fighting tomorrow???

10. whodini

September 5, 2008 at 11:06 am

hmm? guess hes not competing now

11. Kash

September 5, 2008 at 11:08 am

He wasn't at the weighins he's hurt. Karos not competing at all.