Video: Kimbo Slice on Jimmy Kimmel LIVE – Sept 24th

Updated: September 27, 2008

Kimbo Slice appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live to promote his fight with Ken Shamrock at EliteXC “Heat” on Oct. 4th.

1. Tong Po (Click Here)

September 27, 2008 at 2:45 pm

I don't consider him to be a fighter until he fights with glass on his fists!

2. James

September 27, 2008 at 9:46 pm

Tong Po that was just too funny

3. Ryan S

September 28, 2008 at 12:29 am

If that was where the thompson fight was stopped, he looked fine. It should of went further.

4. msteve

September 28, 2008 at 12:45 am

that stoppage was fine really sure I would have liked to see him finish him by KO but Thompson had the Deer in the headlights look and it was only gonna take a couple more punches anyways.

5. PooPooPlatter

September 28, 2008 at 2:40 am

I don't care for Shamrock or Kimbo, but this video is a perfect example of why I will be rooting for Ken!

Kimbo is horrible and needs to lose.

Please Ken, take it to the ground immediately and apply a Heel Hook.

6. Ryan S

September 28, 2008 at 3:37 am

It doesn't really matter how scared Thompson looked, because he was still coherent and on his feet and not tapping. Really, there was no reason to stop the fight. I'm not saying Kimbo wouldn't have knocked him out later anyway, I'm just saying at that time it was not necessary. It could have gone longer and gotten better.

7. just another mma dud

September 28, 2008 at 4:29 am

Tong Po, do you think he would have done a better interview with glass on his fists?

8. kom34

September 28, 2008 at 4:41 am

why does he go without sex when he fights nothing but chumps? does he really need the superstition when he goes in the cage against an out of shape tank or a guy with a glass jaw.

9. Ryan S

September 28, 2008 at 4:56 am

A lot of people think sex before a fight lowers testosterone levels, but personally, along with MANY others, I don't think that is true. I don't think it makes that much of a difference.

10. steve

September 28, 2008 at 5:35 am

Dude he may not have been scarred and I may have used the DIHL term wrong I guess since he wasnt scarred but he was fucked up and it was a good stoppage. He could barely stand straight up after the stoppage.He was stumbling and it was over whether it got stopped at that moment or not he was going down. IT WAS OVER.

11. Tong Po (Click Here)

September 28, 2008 at 6:57 am

Of course MMA Dude, having glass on your fists makes you feel alot better about your punching abilities and in life!

12. funny video

April 25, 2009 at 11:27 pm

Cool blog! Thanks, webmaster.