Video: Randy Couture And Gabriel Gonzaga On ESPN

Updated: August 3, 2007

1. Kash

August 3, 2007 at 3:46 pm

Dont think gonzaga is ready to interview without a translator that was tough to listen to.

2. Ultimate47

August 3, 2007 at 8:10 pm

Thought he did very well. Just as many fighters go to different countries and give interviews. Its good to see him trying as to not trying at all. Two great guys. Hope their fight is a great one. They both have my fullest respect.

3. steve

August 4, 2007 at 9:01 am

i think this clip is very funny because u can sense a lot of respect but also tension not trying to smack talk and all that. I think this fight could go either way but in the end my money is on gonzaga.

4. Morey

August 4, 2007 at 10:19 am

The interviewer was trying his best to get some sort of smack between them…he started getting on my nerves with that by the end. Ur right these guys respect each other so much they dont want to give too much of their gameplan away and dont want to disrespect the other.

5. Morey

August 4, 2007 at 10:20 am

I have Gonzaga too but I would be happier with a Couture win

6. Ken

August 6, 2007 at 12:14 pm

i am chearing for couture but its really hard mission….. doesnt matter anyway cause fedor is coming to get them!!!!

7. steve

August 6, 2007 at 4:54 pm

ok but just cause fedor is coming to the UFC doesnt mean he will win. Granted he is the best heavyweight fighter maybe ever but anybody can lose even fedor!! That is the beauty of it. Gonzaga knocked cro cop out something fedor failed to do. Fedor didnt even finish him u kno so i am not gonna jump on the fedor wagon like everyone else until he beats barnett and or even Couture/gonzaga. hose r all very big obstacles still to climb in his career.

8. Ken

August 7, 2007 at 12:24 am

i understand your point….of course fedor can lose but i really dont see anybody for the job yet….if you have to wait him fight couture/gonzaga and them take this wagon be my guest….

9. Realwun

August 7, 2007 at 6:20 am

MMA is not boxing, it is dynamic and it is unforgiving at times. Did anyone think Serra was going to KO St Pierre that early, if at all? No. Fedor is about as good a bet as you can have, but he can have a bad night, he can let one punch go unblocked and that could be it.

I don't think there is anyone out there that Fedor can't beat but at the same time, I know that what happened to Cro Cop could happen to anyone. THat is something you know getting into this sport.