War Machine Reacts To UFC’s Dismissal

Updated: September 29, 2008
war-machine

War Machine’s MySpace Blog:

Evan Tanner and the faggot ass UFC..

So the UFC decided to let me go because of my statements after the death of Evan Tanner. They tried to make it look like I was insensitive towards Evan and that that was the reason I was being cut.

In all honesty my bulletin regarding Evan was bashing the UFC and the way they treat fighters and not negative to Evan in any way. if anything I was sticking up for Evan and the way he was mistreated by the UFC just like the vast majority of it fighters.

Anyway, since my bulletins and all the bullshit being talked about on the underground several of Evan Tanner’s close friends and family members have been in contact with me. 99 percent of them were not mad at all and pretty much let me know that they knew where I was going with the whole bulletin and for me not to worry about hurting any of them directly.

SO yeah one of his close friends just messaged me a few hours ago and let me know that the UFC sent NO ONE to speak at his funeral. He let me know how much this saddened the family and how very disappointed they were about it all.

This is an EX CHAMPION of theirs, NOT some scrub that fought for them once and thats it. Are you trying to tell me he doesn’t deserve any of the UFC brass’ presence at his funeral? Doesn’t deserve a single kind word or statement of gratitude for the services that he provided their organization?

Fucking bullshit if you ask me. This also brings me back to the whole reason I was let go by them. It obviously wasn’t because they thought I was offensive to the Tanners it was as I ALWAYS knew…it was because I spoke my mind about the organization and the way the treat their fighters.

Actions speak louder than words and they can say what they want about why they were not present but to me it sure looks like they didn’t give two shits about the guy.

Fucking sad.

WM

Send fucking flowers to Tanner’s funeral service. Nothing more to say.”

War Machine “Trys” to capture the hearts of fans following the fallout of his first post talking about Even Tanner soon after his death.

Machine was let go by the UFC earlier this month.

1. richaaron

September 29, 2008 at 6:54 am

Good God, is this guy still bitching about the UFC. Move on already dude. Go fight in Elite or Affliction if you are such a bad-ass. Only this time, try not to bite the hand that feeds you…

2. Nichole Lesniak

September 29, 2008 at 7:06 am

Arg, you beat me to it Adrian!

Yeah, this kid is clueless. We'll see how much he complains about his pay with his "new" organization!

And has anyone even confirmed whether or not this is true about the UFC? I wouldn't be surprised if WM made this crap up as a desperate attempt to hold on to his 15 min of fame…

3. Oswald Gobblecock

September 29, 2008 at 7:15 am

"This is an EX CHAMPION of theirs, NOT some scrub that fought for them once and thats it."

Pretty much like War Machine!

4. steve

September 29, 2008 at 7:40 am

Why are people making this a huge deal. Anything War Machine says or said shouldnt even be read or listened to. The guy isnt even good. He would lose to some of the guys I see at my local bars. He is a chump. He think he is a big shot b/c he was on TUF and he didnt even win. He turned down an opponent b/c he thought the guy was tough and was a no name? Thats what he is lol. So im not even gonna bother reading what he said just laugh and hope I never hear about him again even if he himself goes out in the desert and is never heard from again.

5. Nichole Lesniak

September 29, 2008 at 7:43 am

steve…i think that's what everyone's point is…

6. truth

September 29, 2008 at 7:56 am

God who the fuck cares. I've seen 3 or 4 articles about this scrub in the last month and NO ONE GIVES A SHIT. This scrub means nothing and the MMA world could literally not care less. STOP WRITING ABOUT IT

7. Ian

September 29, 2008 at 8:12 am

So, is this asshole's first mane War, and last name Machine? Or is he like one of these jerkoff musicians with just one name?

8. Nichole Lesniak

September 29, 2008 at 8:20 am

truth…and yet….people (yourself included) ARE talking about it…

Have you seen the thread on Sherdog about this? Apparently, people do give a shit.

9. kom34

September 29, 2008 at 11:26 am

this guy is nothing but drama…

10. whatever

September 29, 2008 at 12:51 pm

i forgot again…who is this guy? oh yeah, some punk who bullies OC rich kids.

Hey War, Your Bad! Way to stick it to the man!

what a dumb@!#$

11. Kash

September 29, 2008 at 12:54 pm

I thought Emerson was the one that bullied rich kids. War is the one that choked someone out in a night club fight.

12. Oswald Gobblecock

September 29, 2008 at 6:59 pm

Nichole, people are only talking about it cause it keeps getting posted on this site. Everything that gets posted here is talked about.

13. Nichole Lesniak

September 29, 2008 at 11:26 pm

It's been posted and talked about on EVERY site. Not just here.

14. whatever

September 30, 2008 at 12:42 am

oh yeah, my bad…emerson is a wuss also.

15. truth

September 30, 2008 at 1:19 am

No im not talking about it, i'm talking about how inconsequential all the articles are. IF this fucker dropped dead today then you could write about it, otherwise use your writing on something else

16. Nichole Lesniak

September 30, 2008 at 1:37 am

Just because YOU have no interest doesn't mean other people don't.

It's not like this site is the ONLY site who posted it. And that thread on Sherdog about it is STILL GOING….

17. STEVEO

September 30, 2008 at 2:00 am

when are they gonna just cut this tard off from mma all together, calling the ufe faggots thats a great plan, since in a few years they may be only big organization left, some people should just be sterilized so they can no longer soil the gene pool.

18. Ryan S

September 30, 2008 at 2:39 am

I think it gonna start to become hard for him to find an organization that will take him if his skills aren't nearly worth the pain in the ass he is going to be to them.

19. Oswald Gobblecock

September 30, 2008 at 7:13 am

Don't try to play that game. WM isn't a big deal in MMA, doesn't matter who talks about him so get over it.

20. Nichole Lesniak

September 30, 2008 at 9:22 am

What am I getting over? If the story wasn't interesting, you'd hear crickets in hear. But you don't. It's being talked about in every forum. If you don't want to talk about it, why are you in here?

21. Alex

September 30, 2008 at 10:05 am

This guy is everywhere. I guess people just like the gossip but truthfully I agree, enough with this fool. He's going to keep on talking and bitching. I gave War Machine a second chance after his fight with J ROC, but now he just wants to piss anger all over everything.

22. jbraytown