War Machine vs Mitchell Fight Video At PFC “Most Wanted”

Updated: October 10, 2009
War Machine vs Mitchell Fight Video At PFC “Most Wanted”

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0s46nG-XsU

War Machine vs David Mitchell at PFC “Most Wanted”. War ended up losing the fight by split decision to undefeated David Mitchell. Rounds two and three after the jump.

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HioALbHcvUY

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoLoLuKkGkY

1. Kash

October 10, 2009 at 5:01 am

I thought war machine won that fight.

2. tony

October 10, 2009 at 5:41 am

No way man! War clearly lost. He got eaten up on the ground all the time and his stand up wasn't enough to win two of the three judges score cards.

October 10, 2009 at 8:11 am

Naw fool, War so won that fought in my eyes..War got so many more takdowns and on the feet was landing better punches

4. Ryan S

October 10, 2009 at 11:59 pm

Why do we have updates on War Machine's career when we don't really have updates on other fighters' careers. For being a jackass of the sport, he certainly gets good publicity.

5. Greg

October 11, 2009 at 1:01 am

Come on Tom, War so won that (fought) ? How about , War so won the fight, and he did win the fight. More take downs, better punches, he won. Just one reporters opinion.

6. krage

October 11, 2009 at 2:05 am

don't check someones spelling on a blog it makes you look like a pompous jack a$$ but i agree war won that fight

October 11, 2009 at 4:26 am

I agree with Krage

8. Kash

October 11, 2009 at 5:30 am

Ryan I think it's because War Machine is a name people are familiar with and he markets himself by putting out interviews and his fights on blogs. But I think the more you don't like a fighter the more popular they are because you want to see the bad guy lose. Thats why Tito is one of the biggest draws in UFC history.

9. Kash

October 11, 2009 at 5:34 am

I originally watched to see War Machine lose but I thought it was a good fight and I thought he won it.