WEC 32: Condit vs. Prater Results Live

Updated: February 13, 2008

WEC 32 Jamie Varner vs. Rob McCullough

World Extreme Cagefighting (WEC) 32: Condit vs. Prater – will feature three title bouts on the card, February 13 from the Santa Ana Star Center in Albuquerque, NM. This will be the first WEC show outside Las Vegas since Zuffa LLC took over the promotion in 2006.

WEC 32 Main Card

• Carlo Prater (170) vs. Carlos Condit (167.5)
    Result: Carlos Condit defeats Carlo Prater by Submission (Guillotine Choke) at 3:48 of R1.
  • Jamie Varner (155) vs. Rob McCullough (155)
    Result: Jamie Varner defeats Rob McCullough by TKO (Punches) at 2:54 of R3.
  • Miguel Torres (133.5) vs. Chase Beebe (135)
    Result: Miguel Torres defeats Chase Beebe by Submission (Guillotine Choke) at 3:59 of R1.
  • Manny Tapia (135) vs. Antonio Banuelos (136)
    Result: Manny Tapia defeats Antonio Banuelos Split Decision.
  • Hiroyuki Takaya (143) vs. Leonard Garcia (145)
    Result: Leonard Garcia defeats Hiroyuki Takaya by TKO (Punchs) at 1:31 of R1.
  • Josh Grispi (143) vs. Mark Hominick (146)
    Result: Josh Grispi defeats Mark Hominick by Submission (Rear Naked Choke) at 2:55 of R1.
  • Del Hawkins (135) vs. Coty Wheeler (134.5)
    Result: Coty Wheeler defeats Del Hawkins by Submission (Flying Armbar) at 1:57 of R2.
  • Scott Jorgensen (136) vs. Damacio Page (135)
    Result: Damacio Page defeats Scott Jorgensen by Unanimous Decision.
  • Yoshiro Maeda (136) vs. Charlie Valencia (136)
    Result: Yoshiro Maeda defeats Charlie Valencia by KO (Body Kick) at 2:29 of R1.
  • Micah Miller (146) vs. Chance Farrar (146)
    Result: Micah Miller defeats Chance Farrar by KO (Punch) at 1:39 of R1.

Top to bottom WEC is stacked with some great fighters.

Watch WEC live on tomorrow on Verses cable channel.

1. Realwun

February 13, 2008 at 3:33 am

I can't wait to see Beebe and Condit, they always have really exciting fights.

2. madmon69

February 13, 2008 at 3:46 am

Real wun do u see what i see! Is it me or do these Kat's in WEC come to fuuuk'n fight! The ufc's have been a little stale lately.

3. roy

February 13, 2008 at 3:53 am

theres some good fights there, at least 6 on that card that i am really interested in and its free not bad for a wensday night.

4. dane drebin

February 13, 2008 at 4:29 pm

razor rob looked horrible in his fight i was really disappointed im a big fan of his. i thought when he almost had varner finished tho that uit was bullshit that varner was able to call time out for his mouth piece even mir was like wow i had no idea u could do that.

i guess everytime someone is about to lose all they have to do is spit out their mouthpiece to get a time out

i must say tho that besides that varner really outclassed razor rob in the standup. all razor should be proud of was his standups after being taken down. other than that it was very disappointing

5. derek

February 13, 2008 at 5:15 pm

what network was this on??

6. dane drebin

February 13, 2008 at 5:43 pm

its on a second time right now on versus

its the last fight tho condits about to win

7. onri

February 13, 2008 at 6:54 pm

I saw Razor Rob at TGIFridays in Albuquerque. He was gashed under his eye and drinking with his posse. I introduced myself and asked him about the fight. He was really disappointed and humbled by his performance, but respectful to his fans. I have more respect for him now in defeat than I did before.

8. Kazja's Brother

February 13, 2008 at 9:53 pm

The athletic commission is Corrupt. My Sister blows a guy named James Lewis, whose friends with Joe Smith. Joe Smith has a direct line to God and God said the My brother is always right and doesn’t lie. So Joe Smith gave James Lewis nine dollars. James Lewis in turn gave my Sister half of that money to blow Dana White and convince him to put pressure on the Athletic Commision to cancel this Event. I know this because I was there. It all happened in the octagon that my brother originated.

I’ll bet none of you knew that. Cantact me at I_am_a_tool@yahoo.com for proof. I’d love to share it with you. Soon I will expose this corruption…..It wont be long….any day now…..Soon…..I’ll be on the news….one of these days…..

February 14, 2008 at 12:36 am

what..yea they were good fights..bebee got dropped and that sucks..

10. madmon69

February 14, 2008 at 1:58 am

Kazaja's Brother , R U for reals or r u bullshitt'n man. I thought it was I, who has been noticing that fighters were leaving ufc's for a reason. My friend has a fighter friend that was offered a chance to go to the ufc,but they wanted to own him for 3yrs and just give him2/4 thousand a fight even if he is a good fighter.

11. kazja

February 14, 2008 at 2:34 am

Who ever wrote comment # 8 claiming to be my brother whoa! You sound so much like dana white. You need help. You can not admit to your own name. Take your chill pill. PLEASE!!!!

Madmon69: This is the answer to comment #10. If I was giving you bullsh*t then this is some great dreamed up sh*t. I can imagine this is some hard sh*t to believe but it is true. And for what they pay the fighter it is completely true. Why do you think they are buying or getting rid of the competition. So they can control the pay. And why do you think there is no amateur mma. Because once you fight pro you can never go back and fight amateur. You are locked into the only organization around. Do you know that now to get a mma promoters license in Las Vegas you need to give the commission a business plan before you are approved. Guess who sees this before it is approved. Please open your eyes.

We need a union for fighters.

12. madmon69

February 14, 2008 at 3:18 am

Kazja, it sound like these kat r trying to do what bob and don were doing to boxing for a while , til young blood came into mix and the other promoters were able to come up like goosen, g. shaw, de la hoya,etc.. But their taking to the next level by buying the others guy's out becuase the still in the early stages and the ufc has been around a little longer than most, ther for able to control who is coming up. my eyes were opening up now they are open kaz. give me more info send it out there because it just can't be one organization. That will get old fast like it is starting too. just hang on to some good fighters. Let's Get STarted on A Union!

13. dane drebin

February 14, 2008 at 12:35 pm

madwoman and kazja jawa please keep ur stupid same bullshit (if u ahve to spout it about the same thing) on section for fucks sake we are talking about the WEC fights… SHUT THE FUCK UP I WANNA FIGHT BOTH OF YOUR PUSSY ASSES IN A CAGE AND I PROMISE I WONT TAKE A DIVE!!!!!!!!

PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP ALL U SPOUT OFF ABOUT IS THE SAME MANOTONOUS BULLSHIT! GIVE IT A REST OPR KEEP IT IN ONE SECTION…. IF U HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THE WEC FIGHTS GO FOR IT! DID U EVEN WATCH IT? DO U KNOW ANY OF THE FIGHTERS!?!? MY GOD UR DRIVING ME FUCKING INSANE! GO TO SHERDOG AND MAKE UR ON CONSPIRACY THREADS SO EVERYONE IN THE WORLD CAN TELL U WHAT DOUCHEBAGS U BOTH ARE

ppplleeeaaassseeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1