WEC 34 Faber vs. Pulver Results Live

Updated: June 3, 2008

WEC 34 “Faber vs. Pulver” is set to take place Sunday, June 1st, live from the Arco Arena in Sacramento, CA.

Former UFC Lightweight Champion Jens “Lil Evil” Pulver is set to take on #1 ranked featherweight in the world, WEC Champion Urijah “The California Kid” Faber. A win for Faber, will cement his name in the top five the pound-for-pound fighters in the world.

MAIN CARD

• Jens Pulver vs. Urijah Faber
    Result: Urijah Faber defeats Jens Pulver by Unanimous Decision
  • Yoshiro Maeda vs. Miguel Torres
    Result: Miguel Torres defeats Yoshiro Maeda by TKO (Doctor Stoppage) at the end of R3.
  • Kenneth Alexander vs Rob McCullough
    Result: Rob McCullough defeats Kenneth Alexander by Split Decision.
  • Chuck Grigsby vs Mark Munoz
    Result: Mark Munoz defeats Chuck Grigsby by TKO (Punches) at 4:15 of R1.

PRELIMINARY CARD

• Donald Cerrone vs Danny Castillo
    Result: Donald Cerrone defeats Danny Castillo by Submission (Armbar) at 0:30 of R1.
  • Mike Brown vs Jeff Curran
    Result: Mike Thomas Brown defeats Jeff Curran by Unanimous Decision.
  • Will Ribeiro vs Chase Beebe
    Result: Will Ribeiro defeats Chase Beebe by Split Decision.
  • Jeremy Lang vs Tim McKenzie
    Result: Tim McKenzie defeats Jeremy Lang by Submission (Guillotine choke) at 0:40 of R3.
  • Luis Sapo vs Alex Serdyukov
    Result: Alex Serdyukov defeats Luis Sapo byTKO (Corner Stoppage) at the end of R1.
  • Alexandre Nogueira vs Jose Aldo
    Result: Jose Aldo defeats Alexandre Nogueira byTKO (Punches) at 3:22 of R2.
  • Dominick Cruz vs Charlie Valencia
    Result: Dominic Cruz defeats Charlie Valencia by Unanimous Decision.

The action will broadcast live on the cable television station Versus, starting at about 9pm EST.

June 3, 2008 at 2:48 am

great fights.. faber and pulver are badass and torrers fight was kick ass also

2. Scooby Doo

June 3, 2008 at 3:00 am

That was one of the best sunday night television I ever wacthed in my 35yrs in existstonsszzsss!! Two great fights and they were for titles. versus/WEC keep them coming.

June 3, 2008 at 3:34 am

wow what can i see faber is the POUND for Pound best.. pulver needs to work on his speed and torrers looks good

4. Nicks

June 3, 2008 at 7:19 am

Best WEC ever!!!

2 Epic battles for the belt what more could you ask for.

I think the Maeda vs Torres was a little closer then Pulver vs Urijah but talk about a couple of wars.

My hero Pulver was outdone but still showed a fighters spirit and never quit. I hope if Pulver wants to that there is a rematch down the road.

5. whodini

June 3, 2008 at 9:46 am

Jens took an asswhooping i loved it …Faber showed me he can fight for real as i kinda knew all along

6. Ryan S

June 3, 2008 at 9:58 am

I have to admit, Pulver really impressed me, and I'm not really a pulver fan. I was rooting for faber. I thought Faber's speed, strength and wrestling would overwhelm pulver, but he did great. There really was no loser in that fight.

7. dane drebin

June 3, 2008 at 3:34 pm

i was pulling for pulver and was hoping he would pull out some crazy knockout in the 5th but damn u gotta give it up for the guy he took a savage beating and never let the smile leave his face.

June 3, 2008 at 11:57 pm

those fights and faber are baddass also torrer vs faber would be nice

9. Morey

June 6, 2008 at 12:17 pm

No doubt in my mind the best WEC ever. Its up there for me as one of the best events I've ever seen and I've seen a lot. I only wish I could have made it out there live.