WEC 41 Brown vs Faber 2 – June 7 from the ARCO Arena in Sacramento, CA.
- Mike Brown vs. Urijah Faber
Result: Mike Brown defeats Urijah Faber via Unanimous Decision. (49-46, 49-46, 48-47) Faber injured his right hand in the first round, can’t wait to see another rematch.
- Jose Aldo vs. Cub Swanson
Result: Jose Aldo defeats Cub Swanson via TKO (Flying Knee) at 0:08 of R1.
- Donald Cerrone vs. James Krause
Result: Donald Cerrone defeats James Krause via Submission (Rear Naked Choke) at 4:38 of R1.
- Josh Grispi vs. Jens Pulver
Result: Josh Grispi defeats Jens Pulver via Submission (Guillotine Choke) at 0:33 of R1.
- John Franchi vs. Manny Gamburyan
Result: Manny Gamburyan defeats John Franchi via Unanimous Decision. (30-27 x3)
- Kyle Dietz vs. Rafael Rebello
Result: Rafael Rebello defeats Kyle Dietz via Submission (Rear Naked Choke) at 2:55 of R1.
- Mike Campbell vs. Anthony Pettis
Result: Anthony Pettis defeats Mike Campbell via Submission (Triangle Choke) at 1:49 of R1.
- Antonio Banuelos vs. Scott Jorgensen
Result: Antonio Banuelos defeats Scott Jorgensen via Split Decision. (29-28, 28-29, 29-28).
- Frank Gomez vs. Noah Thomas
Result: Frank Gomez defeats Noah Thomas via Submission (Triangle Choke) at 3:12 of R2.
- Seth Dikun vs. Rolando Perez
Result: Seth Dikun defeats Rolando Perez via Submission (Triangle Choke) at 2:30 of R1.