WWE Superstar Bobby Lashley Makes His MMA Debut On Dec. 13th

Updated: December 5, 2008
Bobby Lashley mma

Former WWE superstar Bobby Lashley will step into the cage for the first time as a professional mixed martial artist at MFA “There will be Blood” Saturday, Dec. 13 from the American Airlines Arena in Miami, FL.

Headlining MFA’s inaugural event is two former UFC heavyweights, Jeff Monson and Ricco Rodriguez.

1. T.R.

December 5, 2008 at 10:21 am

I agree. With his college wrestling background he will be strong on the ground. I just hope he has a tuff chin. I'm hoping he does well.

2. dane drebin

December 5, 2008 at 11:01 am

cant wait to see lashley in action he's the black brock i hope he lives up to the hype. i wonder what he actually weighs in at i dont think he is quite as big as brock. i could be wrong tho

3. Kash

December 5, 2008 at 3:05 pm

This guy is another freak of nature and he’s going to be hard to beat

4. DR

December 6, 2008 at 12:58 am

Bobby went to my high school and would come back and wrestle with us when he was in college. He is the hardest working/training person I've ever met.

5. Steroid Dealer

December 6, 2008 at 1:29 am

Yeah I know Bobby too…

6. Rub

December 6, 2008 at 1:35 am

I like waaay more than brock already.. Bobby never came out looking like a douchebag ever.. as far as i know..haha

December 6, 2008 at 2:17 am

he should be ok But no brock

8. Danny

December 6, 2008 at 4:25 am

can someone say STEROIDS. if anyone gets upset with that comment they need to go to the doctor and get their eyes checked because he is not natural.

9. Ryan S

December 7, 2008 at 12:53 am

He doesn't seem to have the impressive wrestling background that Brock has. I can see him and Brock headlining a UFC. If he was to drop about 30 lbs and cut 15 for a fight, he would be an absolute beast. It would be hard as shit though.