YAMMA Fight Videos

Updated: April 12, 2008

Eric Butterbean vs Patrick Smith

Ricco Rodriguez vs Travis Wiuff

Oleg Taktarov vs. Mark Kerr

1. Kash

April 12, 2008 at 3:08 am

I don't know why Butterbean doesn't just do boxing. He has probably never worked a single day of ground game so it makes him a sitting duck if he ever goes down.

2. Matt D.

April 12, 2008 at 3:27 am

It's good to see Taktarov back in the MMA. Hopefully he is work his way up the MMA ranks a little bit over the next year or so.

3. richaaron

April 12, 2008 at 4:03 am

That event was the worst display of MMA I have ever seen. The whole thing looked like it was put together that very same day. Don't even get me started on that ring announcer. What was Meirowitz thinking??? I want my $34.95 back… On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best, The Yamma Shit Fighting Organization gets a 4.

4. derek

April 12, 2008 at 7:06 am

WOW, what happened to mark kerr's body? he used to be RIPPED as hell with a 6 pack. now he is all flab, a beer belly, and huge love handles.

5. Morey

April 12, 2008 at 7:21 am

I wonder how the tournament was because these fights didn't look that great, I agree with you there richaaron.

6. whodini

April 12, 2008 at 7:29 am

hee hee i told ya as soon as the ol bean hit the map he couldnt get back up that was funny and sad

7. tuffin30

April 12, 2008 at 11:19 pm

This makes me really sad Mark Kerr used to be a beast I Just hate to see what addiction can do to a great athlete like Kerr.

8. skeptical

April 13, 2008 at 2:10 pm

richaaron is right, this yamma event sucked butterbeans.

9. mike

April 13, 2008 at 8:05 pm

There is an old video out called "The wrecking machine" I believe that is a documentary on Mark Kerr and his addiction to cocaine and use of steroids that destroyed his career. what you see here is the aftermath. his next step will be taking on all comers at the local county fairs.

10. Thomas

April 14, 2008 at 3:16 am

The documentary was titled "The Smashing Machine". It was an interesting behind the scenes look at MMA. Kerr was shooting up pain killers at the end of his career. Guess he looks about as good now as another famous MMA junkie (hope that wasn't a copyright infringement) Ricco Rodriguez.

11. roy

April 14, 2008 at 9:08 am

ricco looks alot better than kerr, kerr used to be in awsome shape and ricco looks fat but can still fight where kerr should not be in there.

12. mike

April 14, 2008 at 11:23 am

Thanks, yes "The Smashing Machine". Definitely a testament to what happens when drugs knock you off the mountain.